Our in-house software development team have released a multi-device solution (DAHUA Compatible) that?makes full use of Alarm INPUT-OUTPUTS of IPCameras, DVRs, HCVRs, NVRs etc.
Some of the features are:
- simple, clean interface (touch-screen compatible)
- compatible with Windows versions
- completely remote, over IP
- multi-device (preview, input, output)
- notifications triggered by Motion Detection or Alarm Inputs (multiple inputs per event)
- sound/popup notifications
- full customization
- support for multiple outputs
- engineer-mode for simple, on-site debugging
- password protection
- simultaneous multiple configurations (INPUT-PREVIEW-OUTPUT)
Here are a few screenshots for reference:
Want to learn more about our solution? Drop us a line!
2 thoughts on “SoftVDP: IP DoorBell / IP VideoDoorBell compatible with DAHUA”
hi ! i’m user of VTO2000A dahua, how can i use you softVDP ?
it is possible to install on few PC ?
where is available ?
have good day
For now, our software is compatible only with video stream(s) from VTO devices – no unlock or notifications made by Video Door Phones. We’ll integrate them in the near future.
But yes, it can be installed and operated on multiple PCs at once – even over Internet, with the right port forwarding settings.
Pricing and availability can be obtained directly by contacting us at [email protected].
Thank you and have a great day too!